Rally Day, Mission Fair, & Sunday School Promotion
September 11, 2022
The Church Council & the Sunday School Department invites the ENTIRE congregation to join us as we celebrate Mission Festival and kick off the 2022-2023 Sunday School year on Sunday, September 11. We will have picnic food, inflatables, and other fun games at the church pavilion from 11:00-1:00. Please bring your lawn chairs and blankets to sit on for an afternoon of fellowship, food, and fun!
September 10th , 2022
- 5:00 p.m. Saturday Night Worship Service
September 11th , 2022
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday Morning Worship Service
- 10:30 a.m. Sunday School Promotion/ Speaker Presentation
- 11:00 a.m. Light Lunch Served (Sunday School Kick-off with outdoor games and activities, Tours of Sewing House and Historical Room, and other activities and information
- 7:00 p.m. Sunday Evening Worship Service, followed by refreshments
*Many of our committees will be participating to make this a celebration with food, fellowship, and fun. You will also have the opportunity to find out more about the work of each of our committees. You won’t want to miss it!
RAIN OR SHINE: The Rally Day/Mission Fair event is happening rain or shine tomorrow. If weather doesn't cooperate to be outside, we will enjoy our lunch indoors, have bubbles/games under the drive-up canopy, and utilize whatever spaces we can indoors for other activities.
Please RSVP for accurate food counts. There are 3 ways to RSVP...
- By commenting on the church Facebook event page that you plan to attend and the number attending from your family
- By signing up on the paper signup form on the bulletin board across from the church office
- By completing the Google RSVP form
DIRECTIONS FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSROOM PROMOTION AT 10:30AM on 9/11/22…
Incoming 3-year old children (Nursery 1): Please come to the classroom immediately at the top of the south stairwell in the Sunday School Building to meet your new teachers and be welcomed.
4-year old children (Nursery 2) - 6th Grade: Please meet in your opening rooms from last year (room 18 for Nursery-1st & room 17 for 2nd-6th) and then be "promoted" to your new classroom from there.
7th & 8th Graders: Please meet in the walk-through room in the basement.
High Schoolers: Please meet in the High School classroom across from the women's restroom in the basement.
Information on Sunday School (including curriculum and 2022-2023 Sunday School teachers/helpers/staff) can be found at http://flatvillechurch.com/youth-education/sunday-school.