Sunday, June 25, 2023
9:00 a.m. Worship
Chicken Dinner following at Don & Susie Sjuts' Shed.
Dinner served at approximately 11:15 a.m.
- Dress is casual this Sunday service! Bib overalls, shorts, jeans, your favorite sports team jersey... etc.!!
- Encourage non-members to attend with you!
- You are encouraged to drive to church in your golf cart, side-by-side, gator, old time vehicle, jeep, or any vehicle you have!!
- Tables and chairs will be set at the shed, but feel free to also bring lawn chairs if you prefer to sit outside.
- Feel free to bring your own cooler of your preferred beverages. Bottled water will be provided.
Cost per person will be $12. (Children under 5 are free)
We are requesting payment in advance. Please return the bottom portion of this letter with payment no later than June 19 to reserve your meal.
In the past, some members from the surrounding area have met and traveled together to church. If interested, the following itinerary is available:
- 8:00am - Royal and surrounding area participants can meet in front of the old Royal grocery store. They will leave at 8am and proceed to Lois Harms' corner.
- 8:30am - Those on the south side of the Flatville slab will meet at Lois Harms' corner and travel with the Royal group to church.
- 8:30am - Those coming from north of the church will meet on Evan Huls' corner and proceed to the church.
- 8:30am - Those coming from the west of the church will meet at Evelyn Sjuts/Chandler Bruns corner and proceed to church.
- 9:00am - Worship begins in the Sanctuary
Payment with this form (payable to Immanuel Lutheran Church) can be dropped off at the church office or mailed to the church at 2498 County Road 2100 E., Thomasboro, IL 61878-9699. A sign-up table will also be in the Breezeway after church services on June 4, 11, & 18. Please sign up by June 19 so catering numbers can be confirmed.