Please join us for our annual Trunk or Treat! Featuring congregational fellowship, community outreach, and children's ministry. The more the merrier! Please encourage participation by friends and neighboring congregations as well!
Sunday, October 31, 2021
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Rain or Shine!
More Trunks = More Fun!!!
DECORATE YOUR TRUNK...
- SIGN UP at the church or via a Facebook comment (Easy!)
- ENJOY time with your family and friends in creating your trunk
- ARRIVE between 12:35-12:50pm to set up
- TREATS! Bring some, share some, exchange some!
- CONTEST! Kids will vote for their favorite trunks!
We request that all themes and decorations are child- and church-appropriate. In other words, there should be nothing which could be described as haunting, gory, bloody, skeletal, etc.
FOOD AND FUN...
As always hot dogs and campfires will be featured as well as other food and beverages. Kids/family games and activities will also be provided at the event.
NOTE: After the event you will have plenty of time to also attend the community Reformation Service!
Questions? Would you like to help? If so, please call:
Nicole Crites: 621-9110 Teri Travis: 369-4538